Green technology ensures a cost-efficient production proces
Sprayomer™ Elastomer provides a cost-effective "Green" solution over conventional vacuum bagging films.
Wether you work with polyester, vinylester or epoxy resins, Sprayomer eliminates considerable waste stream associated with typical bagging films and systems and is a reliable, durable and environmental friendly solution.
- Elimates consumables and resin waste
- Gain control over bag bridging and wrinkles
- Build seamless, netshape vacuum bags in any size or shape
- Tear resistant bags are lightweight, durable and easy to handle
- Silicone-free single component material, cleans up with distilled water.
- Durable 250 parts from one bag
- Flexibele 600% elongation
- Seamless No leakage, unlimited moldsize
- Repairable Easy to repair with a brush
- Sprayable Perfect net-shape
- Low Permeability Effective diffusion barrier
- Prevulcanised No catalyst needed, 1K
- Solvent free Water based
- Puncture resistant Durable no reinforcement needed
- Silicone-free No problem bonding or painting
- Time saving No need to search for leakages
- Wast decreasing No foil or tacky tape needed
Production of a Sprayomer™ bag
Sprayomer is sprayed on to your mould with a the Quick Mold Sprayer™. This heated airless spraygun is able to spray bags of 1,5mm - 2mm thickness . A few layers is enough to produce a highly elastic, vacuumtight bag. The material cures overnight and is shortly after ready to use.
To connect the vacuumbag airtight to your mould we use a Zipperseal. This consists of two rubber parts that work similair to a zipper. One part is bonded onto the mould, the other part is integrated into the Sprayomer vacuumbag. The bag is in place and vacuumtight in minutes.
Scabro offers the full range of value added solutions together with innovative packaging, demonstrations and comprehensive training . As a result we are able to offer total customer support and a clear technical advantage. We also manufacture a wide range of reusable rubber formulations for various composite applications and processes including vacuum bags, pressure bags, bladder bags and intensifiers using fabrication techniques and integrated sealing systems that are amongst the most advanced and effective in the industry.
SPRAYOMER... The “Natural” choice for lowering your consumable cost and environmental footprint by reducing or eliminating products such as nylon film, vacuum bagging consumables, infusion mesh, flow media, peel ply, release film, breather, sealant tape and all single use vacuum connections. SPRAYOMER™ formulations and technology have been successful in use with polyester infusion resins, vinylester infusion resins, and epoxy infusion resins.