Vacuum breach units (VBUs) enable the vacuum bag to be evacuated. Also known as through bag
connectors, they are manufactured from steel and aluminium, to a very high standard.
• Designed to minimise wear and mechanical seizure, they include a high temperature silicone rubber
washer to ensure an effective seal and a long service life.
• Used extensively in both oven and autoclave applications.
• The 2 part VBU design offers a self cutting thread (on the top
part) that cuts a small hole in the bagging film when screwed
into the base plate.
• Maximum use temperature 250°C
• Standard thread size ¼” BSP
Image above shows VBU with non-return plug
AVAILABILITY & PACKAGING
• Availability 76mm (3”) diameter base
50mm (2”) diameter base