Koolstof mat - recycled
Chopped fibre, random orientation, isotropic mat for low cost tooling and cost effective bulking for laminates. Verkrijgbaar vanaf september 2016
Carbiso™ M is available in standard areal weights and widths.
Random length and orientation chopped carbon fibres are fibres with a nominal fibre length of 6-60mm.
- When combined with a polymer, carbon fibres offer increased mechanical reinforcement and an increase in modulus.
- Mat can be pre impregnated with resin, or used in infusion and RTM processes.
- Carbon fibre mat material can be a cost effective, isotropic alternative to woven carbon fibre materials.
- The unsized fibres are compatible with most thermoset and thermoplastic matrix systems.
- Areal Weight of 200gsm, 400gsm and 600gsm. Other weights can be produced if required.
- Thermoplastic fibres can be added to aid handling or to suit a particular manufacturing process up to 50%+ if required.